Surface Mount Path Light
New Releases, Ground & Deck Mount, SLIM-FIT and Surface Mount
CAT. NO PLSM[1-4]
The Surface Mount Path Light is an ideal mounting solution for surfaces where a recessed fitting is not suitable.
- Perfect for: Decks, paved courtyards and edge lighting paths.
- Lighting: Throws light downwards and across the horizontal surface.
- Mounting: Surface Mounted
- TIR Borosilicate glass lens has been developed to prevent dirt, mud, grass clippings or water from entering the optics area, keeping with its IP66 rating.
- Manufactured in New Zealand.
Cree XPG-3 Plug and Play, field replaceable LED board
120 Lumens @ 700mA (2 watts) 60 Lumens @ 350mA (1 watts)
Lumens Per Watt
60 Lumens @ 2 watts
LED Life Expectancy
50,000 hours L70
2700K, 3000K, 4000K
CRI Warm White (3000K)
90º, 90º x 90º, 180º, 270º, 360º
Solid Copper or 316 Stainless Steel
AS/NZS 61046, UL 1838, 2108, CSA C22.2 No.250.7, No.250.0-08, CE
Power Supply Options
Recommended Power Supply
Remote (Series) Driver, Integral 12 VAC Driver with Transformer