TCI MP15 60-360mA Constant Current Driver – 15W
The TCI MP15 is a 15 Watt electronic, constant current, remote driver available to power Hunza series version PureLED fixtures. It includes a DIP switch control system that enables the unit to be set at a range of current outputs from 60mA to 360mA. Not dimmable, other than by the DIP switch control. For exterior use, it is highly recommended to install this in a weatherproof box, available as an option from Hunza. The PC-17-02 weatherproof box is a requirement for UL compliance. When this driver is used as a remote power supply, series wiring is required to connect the fixtures. Please refer to the Hunza PureLED Series Wiring page for more information on wiring diagrams and fixture loads per driver.
- Multipower driver supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current.
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
Input and output terminal blocks on opposite sides (wire cross-section up to 2,5 mm2 / AWG13).
- Single terminal block on primary and secondary circuit.
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3 mm - max. 8 mm.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations.