|Output Power (W)|
USA 12-15VAC Wall Mount Landscape Transformer | 300W
The 1101-12-SS Wall Mounted Landscape Transformer is specifically designed for low voltage exterior lighting applications in the USA (these are only available for USA customers).
This model is 300 Watt capacity, 120 volt 60 Hz input, and features a stainless steel case, multi-tap output and a range of accessories.
A key feature of this transformer is multi-tap output, providing the choice of either 12, 13, 14 or 15 volt AC secondary output. This allows much greater flexibility in compensating for voltage drop on long cable runs. For advice on wiring requirements please contact your local Hunza distributor for a free Hunza Volt Drop calculator.
- Fully dimmable, with low voltage magnetic dimmer
- Large secondary connection block for easy wiring
- 1/8” Stainless steel NEMA 3R case
- Standard with mandatory secondary protection
- Comes standard with 6 foot primary line cord
- Multi-volt secondary up to 15 volts
- Meets or exceeds all UL, CUL, ANSI/UL, csa requirements.
- Meets or exceeds the UL standard 1838 for landscape lighting
- Mandatory secondary protection, as stated in the national
- electric code article 411, (1993, 1996, 1999, 2002, 2005 and 2008)
- May be used with individual “listed” components to meet
- “system” requirements, as long as all parts listed to same